Enter to win one of THREE themed gift baskets, packed with our newest flavors, and our favorite treats!
Ready for October?
As hard as it is to believe, it’s almost October! Crazy, right? Besides Halloween, here’s some other stuff to get excited about:
- Our Sea Salt Roasted Chickpea are going to be in the September/ October Blissmo box. Blissmo introduces people to organic, non-toxic, and Eco-friendly products. They say “it’s time we started voting in favor of our water, our air, and our communities, so we seek products that have been produced in a people and planet positive way.” Cheers to that! Chickpeas are not just good for YOU; they’re good for the Earth! Growing chickpeas makes soil healthier by putting nitrogen back into land that has been overworked and depleted of nutrients. You’re welcome soil!
- Then, a few weeks later, our Smoky Chili & Lime Roasted Chickpeas are going to in October’s Bestowed box! Bestowed is a monthly subscription box full of delicious, DELICIOUS snacks. The snacks can’t only be delicious though; they also have to be healthy, because they’re all hand picked by celebrity nutritionist and author Heather Bauer. October’s box will only include non-GMO snacks, and since we have recently been Non-GMO project verified, we thought it was a perfect fit for us! You’ll also be able to buy our snacks through Bestowed’s online shop from October 15th-November 14th at a SERIOUSLY discounted price. Like, ALL CAPS SERIOUS.
- If you’re in Southern California, you’ll find our chickpea snacks at the Costa Mesa Patchwork Show: Edible Edition. (Oct.5-6) It’s an annual creative food Summit dedicated to eating, learning, tasting and shopping. In between eating, meet visionary chefs, authors, craft vendors, and food artisans. Then go back to eating. You’ll find our chickpeas in some of the swag bags being handed out.
- If you’re in New York, the American Museum of Natural History is having it’s 20th Annual Family Party on October 23rd. Games, entertainment, food, and probably even some learning! Find our chickpea snacks in the gift bags, along with other goodies.
Have an event coming up that you want us to know about? Fill us in! Need some snacks for your own party? Tell us about it at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy rest of September to you all!
The Good Bean in New York pt1
We continue to be rolled out across Manhattan, NY!
And now you can find us in the new gluten-free set at Duane Reade’s.
– 37 Broadway (by Wall St.) New York, NY 10006
– 161 23rd St./3rd Ave. New York, NY 10010
– 17 John St./Broadway New York, NY 10038
– 127-137 8th Ave./W. 16th St. New York, NY 10011
– 1350 Broadway/W 35th St. New York, NY 10018
– 455 West 37th St./Dyer Ave. New York, NY 10001
– 949 3rd Ave./East 57th New York, NY 10022
And one more in Brooklyn
– 164 Kent St./No. 5th St. Brooklyn, NY 11211
There’s a free multipack to the first person who sends us a photo of The Good Bean on a DR shelf.
Find the nearest store to you with our new store locator